- This site is owned by and operated on behalf of Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Ltd T/A Ideal Bathrooms (“the Company”), a company registered in England & Wales under company number 1647362 and with its registered office at Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2TT. Please address any correspondence regarding this site to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on: 01908 278 501.
- Copyright for this site is owned by the Company or has been licensed to the Company. You must gain prior written consent from the Company before reproducing any part of the site, but feel free to print material from the site for your personal use only. Except as otherwise noted, all intellectual property rights in the documents, information and material contained on the website belong exclusively to the company or associated companies which grants no licence nor any other right, except the right to consult the website. In particular, trade marks and intellectual property rights contained on the website are the property of the company or associated companies. Duplication of the documents and information contained on the website is authorised for your personal and private use only, and any other duplication or use thereof is expressly prohibited.
- This site is not intended to provide guidance or information for people proposing to invest in the Company or transact with the Company as a supplier.
- Please create any links to this site to the homepage only and ensure that no part of the site is viewed within the frames of a third party site.
- This site is intended to provide general information about the Company. While we endeavour to keep it up to date, we are obliged to point out that this might not always be the case. To purchase any of the goods or services referred to in this site, please contact the relevant subsidiary directly which will be happy to confirm any information prior to your purchase.
- The company shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsovever except as described in point 7 above whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from access to this website, any inaccuracy, lack of precision or omission of information available, reliance on information contained on this website, the use of information or utilisation of a product to which this information refers or for any interruption or delay in access to this website.
- Use of this site is subject to the laws of England and Wales and any disputes or claims in connection with this site will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Ltd T/A Ideal Bathrooms is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this website and personal data shared by our users with us. You can access our website home page and browse much of our site without disclosing personal data.
If you do register personal information, it will only be held and used with care and in compliance with this policy and the Data Protection Act 1998.
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected and why;
- With whom that information is shared;
- Our security procedures to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control;
- Your rights in connection with your personal data;
- Links to other Databases;
- Compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the personal information which you may volunteer whilst using our services. We do not collect information from other sources such as public records or bodies about the visitors to our website.
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:-
- Statistical, demographic, marketing and transaction purposes, business administration, risk analysis and assessment, and to enable us to better understand the users of our website.
- To contact you to monitor your satisfaction with the services provided by us.
- To notify you about forthcoming events or features of the website.
- To check your registration.
- To personalise your visit to the website.
- To contact you for direct marketing purposes.
- To pass information to third parties and to other companies within our Group who may contact you.
- To process and fulfil orders and to pass information to carriers to facilitate delivery of goods to you.
- We (and the third parties to whom we may pass information) may contact you to tell you about products that may be of interest to you and for advertising and marketing purposes. We may keep your information for a reasonable time to contact you about our products or services.
- We (and third parties) may contact you by email, post, telephone, mobile phone or fax (by providing us with your contact details, you consent to our contacting you by fax for marketing purposes).
- We may send your information internationally (occasionally to countries outside the European Economic Area). Other countries may not offer the same level of protection of your information. Generally, however, we will not send information outside the European Economic Area unless we have taken steps to ensure that the data will be stored securely and protected in a similar way to the provisions under Data Protection Act 1998.
- For training purposes some telephone calls may be monitored.
- When you enter an on-line competition or promotional feature, we may ask you for your name, address, telephone, fax number and email address so we can administer the contest or promotion and notify winners. Each promotion will be subject to its own terms and conditions but this privacy statement will cover each promotion.
- We regard our databases as a valuable asset. Should the company be sold or any of its assets transferred this may include databases. Such sale or transfer could be to a country outside the European Economic Area. In consenting to use this service, you consent to such potential use of your personal information.
- We do not collect or use personal data for purposes other than those stated in this Privacy Statement.
- If we wish to use our existing website visitors’ personal data for new purposes not listed in this statement, we will contact them either by email or post to give them the opportunity to consent to those new purposes.
- If at any point you decide that you do not want your personal data to be used in the ways set out above, please contact us, requesting that your personal data be removed from our records.
We do not intend to collect information about children and recommend that children under the age of 18 seek their parent’s consent before giving out personal information using our services. We recommend that parents participate on their child’s behalf in on-line browsing and purchasing experiences and supervise exploration of the Internet. Parents should be aware that our web site may contain information or promote products which are not suitable for children under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18.
What we do with the information we collect
We take suitable precautions to prevent unauthorised or accidental access any of your data which we may hold.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
At present, we do not sell, trade or rent your information to companies outside the Saint-Gobain Group of Companies. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties. If you would rather we did not share your information, please tell us not to by contacting Customer Services at email@example.com. If you use more than one email address to visit us, please send this message from each email account you use.
Also, the company may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, browser type, operating system, Internet domain, demographic and profile data, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
As customer satisfaction is important to us, we may ask a third party research company to contact you for the sole purpose of gathering general information and specific information relating to the company and its products and services.
The company may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any use of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of our users, or others.]
Security and Protection of Your Information
We do not give visitors to our web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
We are committed to the security of customer information and personal data. We take precautions to protect all of the customer data we have collected as you would expect of a prudent and responsible organisation. We use encryption, authentication, data integrity, secure socket layer and digital certificates for the transfer of account information and we have measures in place such as password protection to protect our customer data base and access to this data base is also restricted internally to prevent unauthorised or accidental access to data.
We take precautions with customer information and personal data, however, except in the case of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, we do not accept responsibility for or any liability resulting from any security breaches which may occur.
You may request a copy of any personal data i.e. that which relates to you as an individual i.e. documents/database entries with your name or personal reference and personal details on them. A small administration fee may be charged as permitted under the Data Protection Act 1998 up to a maximum of £10. A copy of your personal data will be sent to you within 40 days.
Requests for information or any questions or comments about privacy should be sent to:-
01908 278 501
You also have right to request that the information we store be removed, changed or modified by contacting:-
01908 278 501
Requests to have information amended or removed will be processed within 20 working days of the request being received.
Services on our Website and Links to Other Websites
Our website does not enable you to communicate with other visitors.
The information on this website is for general purposes only and does not constitute an offer, canvassing nor professional advice and guidance. In particular, this information does not constitute a representation concerning the characteristics of a product, it’s fitness for a particular purpose, nor it’s conformity with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but if you do not wish to accept cookies, you can configure your web browser to reject them. This may hinder functionality of the site but you can still use most of the features on our site.
Privacy Compliance and Your Obligations
You shall comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (including any subordinate legislation made under it) and any related legislation in relation to any personal information provided to us or held by or on behalf of you as a result of or in connection with or necessary for the use of our site.